Join us for our new virtual conference where we will celebrate the unexpected innovations that were born out of necessity from this devastating pandemic. We want you to be inspired by sharing experiences that have improved patient care across the continuum. The COVID-19 pandemic presents us with a powerful lens to look at our health system and services in fresh ways, resulting in innovations that transform individual care and health system service delivery. Please join us and also bring your own inspirations to share.
Why attend and what can I takeaway?
- Learn tips and pearls to apply digital health in your practice today.
- Explore innovations in emergency care delivery and education which you can use tomorrow.
- Discuss with peers how digital health will impact the future of healthcare delivery and health professionals.
- Hear what health leaders are thinking and acting in using digital health to shape the future.
- Watch the lectures and have everything in one place: access to the slides, handouts, bios, etc.
- Virtually network with colleagues via text or video messaging.
- Access group video chat rooms for networking where up to 5 people can connect at once.
- Visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with organizations that are typically present during the in-person conference.
- Registration includes access to the live virtual event, all available materials, and access to the post-event recording.
To learn more and register, please visit UBC CPD.