- Health officials will provide first live update in five days at 3 p.m. PT.
- The new online vaccine registration portal and provincial phone line will open for eligible adults as of 8 a.m. PT.
- As of Monday, 1,486 people have died of COVID-19 in B.C. out of 104,061 confirmed cases.
- There are now 318 people in hospital with the disease, including 96 in intensive care.
- The number of active cases has risen to 8,490.
- B.C. has now confirmed 3,559 cases of variants of concern, including 588 that are active.
- A total of 893,590 doses of vaccine have been administered, including 87,472 second doses.
- The province is now moving into Phase 3 of its vaccine rollout plan.
- Back-to-back case numbers on Friday and Saturday broke single-day infection records, with 1,018 and 1,072 new cases respectively.
More on What you need to know about COVID-19 in B.C. for April 6 via CBC.