The International Conference on Residency Education (ICRE) is the world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education. Their upcoming conference in Vancouver, Canada (September 24-26, 2020), will feature six plenaries, 21 learning tracks, more than 60 workshops and approximately 200 poster and paper presentations.
The theme of this year’s conference is Next Generation Residency Education: Game Changers and Proven Practices.
Calls for Submissions
- Call for abstracts: Deadline for submission: January 10, 2020
- Research in Residency Education: Click here for the submission form and instructions.
- What Works?: Click here for the submission form and instructions.
- Quality Improvement Projects: Click here for the submission form and instructions.
- Residency Education awards nominations: Deadline for submission: April 3, 2020. Please note: The call for awards nominations will open in January 2020.