Climate change has had a huge impact on many aspects of human health. Please join us for this free online accredited educational session where highly experienced and knowledgeable medical experts will answer your questions, share their experiences and recommend best practices in understanding and managing the significant health impacts of wildfire smoke.
May 4 (Wed) | 1830–2000 PDT | Webinar: Register here
Audience: family physicians, specialists and other health care providers.
Meet our panel:
- Dr. Courtney Howard, Emergency Physician, Clinical Associate Professor in the Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Dr. Dharma McBride, Emergency and Family Physician
- Dr. Emily Brigham, Respirologist, Legacy for Airway Health
- Dr. Michael Hadley, Cardiology Fellow, Mount Sinai Hospital (New York)
- Dr. Sarah Henderson, Scientific Director in Environmental Health Services, BCCDC, Associate Professor, UBC School of Population & Public Health
- Moderator: Dr. Christie Newton, Family Physician, Associate Professor, Associate Head Education and Engagement, Medical Director UBC Health Clinic, UBC