To all faculty and staff,
Nominations are now open for the 2022 Faculty of Medicine Awards.
This suite of Faculty of Medicine awards was recently refreshed in 2021 and includes several new awards which were launched last year with much success. These awards provide an expanded opportunity to acknowledge outstanding faculty and staff members who demonstrate exceptional contributions to the Faculty, and who are also dedicated to advancing our values and our vision of transforming health for everyone.
Please review the awards and nominations guidelines carefully and submit your nominations by Friday, June 10th. Recipients will be announced this summer, and the awards will be presented at our annual reception in the fall.
Dermot Kelleher, MB, MD, FRCP, FRCPI, FMedSci, FCAHS, FRCPC, AGAF
Professor, Department of Medicine
Dean, Faculty of Medicine
The University of British Columbia
For information on each award category and to download a nomination form, click on the links listed below.
- Applegarth Staff Service Awards
- Dean’s Staff Awards (three categories)*
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Leadership and Service*
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Mentorship*
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Research*
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Advancing EDI*
- Innovation in CME-CPD Award
- Distinguished Service to CME-CPD Award
- Awards for Excellence in Mentoring Early Career Faculty
- Webber Lifetime Achievement Award
*New award launched in 2021