Doctors of BC’s new initiative, Business Pathways (www.doctorsofbc.ca/managing-your-practice/business-pathways), has developed a contingency planning toolkit that provides clear information and outlines steps on how to:
- Confirm your insurance coverage.
- Assign key roles and responsibilities.
- Create and mobilize a communications plan.
- Complete a critical record inventory.
- Create a schedule for review.
- Solidify your personal contingency plans and estate.
Business Pathways will be developing more resources in the coming months to help doctors with the operational side of running their business.
If you have feedback and questions, please contact Julia Dreyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.