Hope you are well! If you’re looking for additional learning opportunities including modules and certificate programs, Dr. Jennifer Ross and I have been assembling a series of resources and links that we’d encourage you to explore. These links are also located under the COVID Resources tab above. For those transitioning your teaching to an online environment, check out our Preceptor Resources AHD Preparation for ideas on how to engage learners.
- BC Centre for Excellence: in HIV/AIDS Education & Training
- BC Centre on Substance Use: Addiction Care & Treatment Online Certificate & Provincial Opioid Addiction Treatment Support Program
- Cancer Care: The Family Practice Oncology Network Online Learning
- CFPC Clinical Webinars: The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Learning Links: BC Children’s Hospital Learning platform on Child and Youth Mental Health.
- McMaster Modules: We often use these during our Journal Club sessions.
- NEJM Learning/CME: CME activities, cases, challenges, videos, and more teaching and learning tools from the New England Journal of Medicine.
- NEJM Resident 360 Discussions
- Resident Learning Resources via Kelowna UBC Family Medicine Residents
- Self-Learning Program (CFPC): Free for residents.
- UBC Continuing Professional Development: Free content including CPD e-learning.