Just a reminder that I’ve scheduled the following for Thursday, March 21 from 9:30-11:30:
- So you’re finishing residency: What you wish someone had told you (fees, licences, memberships)
- Evaluating payment and practice options in British Columbia
If you prefer to join us from a remote location, here are the following instructions:
System testing – Action required (Prior to March 20th):
- Click here to download the required software for the session.
- Enter your email address at the login page and click Attend.
- Enter your first name, last name and the name that you want to appear to others during the “live” session. Click Attend.
- Follow the instructions provided onscreen to install the Saba Meeting connector (Step 1) and the Saba Meeting app (Step 2) for the browser that you are using.
System testing (for iPad and mobile users) – Action required (Prior to March 20th):
- Download the Saba Meeting app from either the Apple Store or Play Store.
- Click here to test your app.
- Enter your e-mail, first name, last name and the name that you want to appear to others during the “live” session.
To attend the event on March 21st: Please click here and repeat the login procedure (all devices).