Hi! For those of you preparing for the CFPC exam, check out the 6 evidence-informed study strategies from The Learning Scientists:
1. Spaced Practice: Space out your studying over time.
2. Retrieval Practice: Practice bringing information to mind.
3. Elaboration: Explain and describe ideas with many details.
4. Interleaving: Switch between ideas while you study.
5. Concrete Examples: Use specific examples to understand abstract ideas.
6. Dual Coding: Combine words and visuals.
To download these strategies and learn more, click here!
Also, visit our Resources & Recommended Reading for additional links!
(reference via Bill Upward, UBC Teaching and Learning Strategist! Thanks Bill!)