This year we encourage you to take the stage and share your expertise and ideas with your colleagues! We have a call for presentations that address the following themes:
Teaching Excellence: Submissions to Teaching Excellence will involve presentations that identify and demonstrate useful tips, ideas, and practical methods for effective teaching.
Environmental Health: Submissions to Environmental Health will involve presentations that are concerned with aspects of the natural and built environment that affect human health and wellbeing.
Indigenous Health & Wellbeing: Submissions to Indigenous Health & Wellbeing will involve presentations that address the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary to provide compassionate, culturally safe, relationship-centred care for Indigenous patients, their families, and communities.
Open Category: Have a research project, program initiative, or idea that you’d like to share? We encourage you to submit under this category.
If you’re interested in participating, your submission needs to include the following:
1. Presentation title: 10-word limit
2. Presentation category (select): Teaching Excellence, Environmental Health, Indigenous Health & Wellbeing, and Open.
3. Presentation format: Please identify if you are doing an oral presentation or workshop.
4. Session description: 500 words or less including 2-3 learning objectives.
5. Session time: All sessions should be approximately 45 minutes with 15 minutes for questions.
6. Technology requirements: We will have a computer and screen. Please bring your presentation on a thumb drive.
Email your submission by Friday, June 16th to the Abbotsford-Mission Site Program Coach email@example.com
We will notify you of your acceptance by Friday, June 30th.
Register for the Retreat here!
We look forward to seeing you in September where the Sea meets the Sky!
Jacqueline P. Ashby, Ed.D.